OPTIFAST is a medically based weight loss treatment program that helps patients lose weight safely. Even more important, OPTIFAST programing assists patients in maintaining their weight loss through education and ongoing support.
• Great Tasting, High Quality, Complete Nutrition
• Pre-portioned and calorie controlled servings
• Quick and Simple Preparation
• Freedom from having to make food choice.
Unlike other weight loss products, the OPTIFAST program has been proven effective
• in more than 80 clinical studies AND
• in more than 1 million people who have had success through the program since 1974.
Our multidisciplinary approach to treatment includes:
• A medical exam to determine your health status. This includes a review of current medications, as well as a health and weight history. Lab work is also completed as part of this visit.
• A personalized weight loss plan based on your health and weight loss goals.
• Medical, Nutritional and Behavioral education providing continued guidance and support throughout the weight loss treatment (active weight loss, transition and maintenance).
• Long term support to assist with maintaining weight loss.
• Opti-flex option can be followed for patients needing some flexibility with the Optifast program. Clinic staff will work to adjust the meal replacements to create a manageable plan.
No worrying about what you will be eating or food choices, this “stimulus narrowing” can be thought of as an “intervention” allowing for very efficient weight loss – quick enough to keep you motivated.
Patients enrolled in the OPTIFAST program often experience medically significant weight loss, with improved: blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol with an average weight loss of 50lbs.